Invitation to Present
Research and Best Practices in Student Success
Webinar Series 2017-2018
A unique opportunity for higher education practitioners and researchers to share research and best practices in the field of student success with colleagues from across the country through an online webinar conference series.
We are looking for workshop proposals outlining research or a best practice in the following areas:
* Supporting Student Success
* Peer Mentoring
* Building an Inclusive Environment on Campus
Each accepted workshop will be presented as part of year-long research and best practices webinar series in 2017-2018.
Webinar Series Proposal (Deadline: July 1, 2017)
Webinars are 60 minutes.
The format of the webinar workshops includes:
- 5 minutes of introduction including 2-3 key relevant studies
- 5 minute overview of your research or program
- 30 minute presentation of your research or best practice
- 20 minute question/answer and online discussion period